Fortunately, humans get two sets of teeth.
When you lose a single tooth or multiple teeth because of gum disease or dental decay, implants can now replace them and serve as your third set of fixed teeth.
Implants have many upsides, including:
- They improve your appearance
- They improve your confidence
- They can last a lifetime
- They allow you to have an active lifestyle
- They improve your ability to eat the foods you like
- You no longer have to worry about your teeth
- They never decay because they’re made of titanium
Dental implants, in general, have an up to 98 percent success rate.